Mindful journaling is the act of expressively examining what is in your head and in your heart.
It is the time to confront your thoughts; whether they are beautiful or dark, seeing them in front of you will help you discover more of who you are and where you need to be.
• A dedicated journaling notebook of your choice.
• Pick a prompt to write about
• Set a timer for 2-15 minutes.
• While writing, don’t stop to edit yourself.
• Re-read once done. Circle or underline anything that stands out or is surprising.